IP Address Change
The MWRTK VRS IP address changed on March 6th.
All network users must update their survey styles with the following
server name ("url"): rtk.seilerinst.com.
For example: use the name "rtk.seilerinst.com" instead of an IP address.
The port number stays the same: 2101.
Seiler Instrument & Manufacturing Company is committed to provide the framework,
leadership and vision necessary to implement RTK VRS networks in major markets
in the Midwestern United States. These will include the largest cities in
Missouri, Nebraska, Indiana and southern Illinois.
Midwest RTK Networks
- Eastern Missouri/Southern and Central Illinois: covers approximately 25,000 square miles and
includes the St. Louis metropolitan area and south-central Illinois.
- Indiana: covers approximately 30,000 square miles and includes almost 85% of the
state of Indiana.
Mobile User Requirements
- MWRTK User service agreement (user name and password)
- Rover or other GPS device that supports NTRIP (Networked Transport of
RTCM via Internet Protocol) and the VRS broadcast format
- An Internet Data capable cell phone or modem
Mobile User Benefits
The VRS software establishes high quality control throughout the network
area so that users can work anywhere within the network without setting up and
securing a reference base station and base radio modem.
Less time setting up = more time working = increased productivity!